Saturday 3 May 2014

Stitch

Although the title of this post might be confusing I mean Stich as in Lilo and Stitch not as in sewing! although I did do some of that for this project as well!

Here's the little guy the toy was based on ....

Isn't he adorable!!!! And this is my version! I knitted it for a friend and I'm really pleased with it!


I made him for a friend and I couldn't find a pattern so I made my own! But don't worry I've got it safely written down in case I need to make another one .  All the details are in felt! The only part I had real trouble with was his mouth, but its hard to make pointy teeth look friendly! (unless your a Disney animator). All in all I think he's pretty cute and my friend was really pleased with him!

anyways by for now

Frankie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x