Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Dark Day , A very Dark Day

Yesterday was a very dark day and not very much fun at all.

First of all this happened to my knitting, due to a little pair of hands standing on a pile of toys to reach its hiding place .


 Last time I try and make myself a mid afternoon brew . I have no idea how many rows I lost , I daren't even think about, but "a good soldier never leaves a man behind" so they have all been picked up and redone now! Thank god! And an even better storage place has been found!

Secondly it was decided that my craft stuff was getting a little  lot messy and needed a good sort out!



I'm not sure how much ribbon and lace I re-wound but it was enough I can tell you! Although I'm not sure why I put it off for so long? I actually know where things are now! And I found about five pairs of scissors! BONUS!
 
Anybody else had a sort out recently? Crafty or otherwise?
 
Much Love
 
Frankie
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x