Wednesday 8 October 2014

Its like that Dolly Parton song, only i don't work nine til five, and i do it all from the comfort of my home and i hate coffee....

I've been working really hard... (pauses for sympathy) I'd been putting it off for so long but I finally had to add some new items to me Etsy shop! (link can be found on the right hand side of the page or you can click here. So would you like to see my new items (the correct answer is yes!) Well here they are!

Westie Dog Pin Cushion
-
£4.00


Bead Owl Embroidery Hoop Art
-
£5.00
 
 
Small Owl Embroidery Hoop Art with Beads
-
£4.00 
 
 
Rose Embroidery Hoop Art
-
£4.00
 
 
Blue Hand Knitted Owl
-
£15.00
 
 
 Small Needle Books (one of each style available)
-
£2.00



Large Needle Books (One of each style avalible!)
-
£2.30

 


Albert Einstein Sketch
-
£16.00 


Standing Nude original Sketch
-
£16.00


Audrey Hepburn Sketch
-
£16.00


Mark Webber sketch , In pen and watercolour
-
£16.00


Hand Embroidered Owl Cushion
-
£20.00


Bird on Branch Hand Embroidered Cushion
-
£20.00


UP! Inspired cushion Hand Embroidered with Buttons
-
£20.00

 

So that me (pretty much) up to date (she says, with a pile of scarves and aprons lurking in the corner!)

In other news! I've had to rip back my knitting once again! (I told you this pattern was my nemesis) this time I was watching magic mike and I dropped a stitch, note to self: don't knit whilst Channing Tatum's on the telly, you just cant handle it.

In other news I have two very lovely announcements to make!

1. My lovely big sister has started her own blog about renovating her and her husbands dream home, its lovely to see her in a house she really loves they both work very hard and deserve it! You can find her here :  http://ourforeverhomerenovation.blogspot.co.uk/

2. and Big Sister also finished fixing her bag strap!


I think you can see by the picture that her stitches are very neat!
and she going to be trying to accomplish the vogue 1419 pattern and I will be assisting, and maybe making a cheeky version of my own!

Now I just need to see if I can fill her home with handmade presents just like I did my Mum and Dads! Next stop WORLD DOMNATION!

Much Love

Frankie

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x