Tuesday 28 October 2014

Looking Forward to Christmas!

After making my mum her little snowman last Christmas, and doing my stockings the year before that, I'm already starting to look towards this Christmas and what I want to make!


Anyway I'm not excited this year id say its more a determination to be organised, I've already decided what I'm getting my family and we've actually brought some things for Mr Knitwits family (should make a nice change to last year when we were finishing his shopping three days before Christmas!)

Anyway apart from the advent calendar that I'm tempted to make for the boys I've been looking at other Christmas things on pinterest. And two things have jumped out at me!


okay not the craftyiest thing in the world but it feels like it might be pretty useful in future! in fact I might even incorporate it into some nice Christmas packaging for Knitwits owls! this can originally be found at http://fitmommydiaries.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-love.html

But this is the one I really like!


I mean I think its a perfect way to show off some lovely Christmas fabric! And I know a Christmasaholic who might quite like one! it seems fairly simple as well I just think it would be a matter of making sure the finishing was beautiful! This actual item was available on etsy however its sold now, but this is the shop that stocked it  https://www.etsy.com/listing/86897151/christmas-tree-decoration-small?ref=cat2_gallery_28

So now I might just have to start one of these!

After I've finished my orders of course!

Much Love

Frankie

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x