Tuesday 31 March 2015

More buttons!

Okay so if you've read this blog before you'll know about my love of buttons! I mean BUTTONS! Anyway momma Knitwit picked up this lil cracker for me from a charity shop recently! 


A coffee jar filled with buttons (she knows the way straight to my heart!) 
 
Here's some personal favourites: 


There's only one of these but bit do I wish there were more!!! 


Some kind if military button


I actually think these are pretty chic! 


APPLES! how stupidly adorable are these!!

She also picked me up some super wide lace and gave me some zips!!! 

And I picked up these whilst we were out together! 


Three reels if cotton for a pound? Can't really go wrong there can you? 

I always find it's worth having a dig around in charity shops! Especially seen as the really crafty generation are starting to die out. (Gosh that's a bit morbid!) 

In other news I started a new dress, and haven't screwed up the pattern matching too badly! I'm just waiting for mr postman to deliver my invisible zip foot (please fit my machine) and then I can blog it. 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a super button jar!! Lucky you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you?

    www.facebook.com/whydidimakethat1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's more to do with being very spoiled! X

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x