Friday 18 December 2015

Smaller Knitted Minions

I've made these minions for my niece and nephew for Christmas, Anyway I've pretty much got my minion pattern down but I decided to make these slightly smaller just to say time, I also decided to do more of the details in wool rather than felt.



I did one with one eye and one with two eyes, because experience told me that sibling need something to tell their toys apart other wise riots happen...... and then the police are called....... 


Anyway i decided the best way to be fair would be to give the first child the one with one eye and the second child one with two eyes! You can't say fairer than that!


I also embroidered their initials in the pockets so now there can be no fighting whatsoever.!!!


I think they'll be happy with them, they both love the one that's in their room at my mums house, although they have to share that one and these ones are their very own! I think they'll also go nicely with the cushions I've already made them.

And as a bonus if these break all they have to do is send them back to aunty Frankie for repairs!!!

In other news I'm thinking about changing the look of my blog after Christmas and making things a bit cleaner, I also toyed with the idea of changing my name but now I'm not sure because it might be confusing for people who read it. 

Much Love

Frankie

xxx



2 comments:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x