Friday 4 December 2015

Im not lazy it's just the time of year...

It's beggining to look a lot like Christmas! I've been really busy, it always happens this time of year! I've made a mouse costume (photos to follow another day), started a self drafted pinafore dress (still needs straps), made Christmas presents (two can be blogged about this week the rest will have to wait) wrapped presents, brought presents, had one mini rant in tkmaxx about consumerism, written lil knitwits Christmas cards (because apparently that's a thing for three year olds now) decorated our house, and various other tasks. Apart from my usual sewing I've also set myself some more mini tasks to get ready for Christmas, today was a choice of making fudge or recovering the chairs, I'd just cleaned the kitchen so the chairs won! 

  
There was nothing particularly awful they were just a bit grubby, mainly from feeding lil knitwits and the time me knitwits decided to stand on one in his boots the cut the garden hedge, let's just say it's a blooming good job I love him otherwise I'd have cut something of his off. 


Nothing too drastic just a clean cover, I used a staple gun given to me by my grandad (mans a legend) and he's said I can keep it (just furthers his legend status) and the fabric was our old bedroom curtains , I walked them in the wash with a bit of bleach to make them whiter. 

The whole job including the screwing stapling and cutting only took about half an hour, and now I don't have to be ashamed of them when we have guests!! 

Much love 

Frankie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x