Sunday 29 June 2014

Exciting Times

It's been a pretty exciting time in the blogosphere at the moment.
 
We've had the release of Tilly's new book. Tilly is from Tilly and the Buttons blog
 
 
I am lusting after this book at the moment, its on my wish list, Tilly's patterns are fresh and young with a distinctly retro feel! it reminds me of the sixties and makes me want to wear my hair in a beehive (or at least learn how to do one!) She's got a great style and you might have caught her on the first season of "The Great British Sewing Bee"
 
And very recently we've had the launch of Capital Chic Patterns the patterns are all designed by the very talented Sally from Charity Shop Chic she's a very talented pattern drafter, and whereas Tilly's are young these are very very grown up. I tend to think of them as a sex and the city meets Audrey Hepburn feel.
 
 
This is the martini dress. it's super grown up I think youd want wine or a cocktail with this dress, not a pint!
 
So two very different types of patterns! But either way the little guy is taking the pattern world by storm!
 
Much Love
 
And Much Love For These Inspirational Women
 
Frankie
 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x