Wednesday 14 October 2015

Soft baby toys tutorial

I've got a new tutorial up on the craft cotton company website! 

These really are a lovely simple project for people who are new to sewing! And I really am loving all the wonderful opportunities in getting at the moment. 

In other news I got stuck in a dress I made yesterday and it was hilarious in an omg I might have to spend the rest of my life sort of way. Basically I was stubborn and used the wrong size zip, and then I was stubborn trying to get the dammed thing on and then I felt like a massive idiot when it got stuck. Anyway to cut a long story straight I had to whip off my bra (through the sleeve style) and squeeze myself out , luckily the "girls" aren't quite as big as they used to be, otherwise I might have had to call the fire brigade! 

Anyway I fixed the problem so expect a dress post as soon as I've photographed it! 

Much love

Frankie 

Xxx

2 comments:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x