Monday 2 February 2015

Knitting magazines and some good news!

 
Luckily for me Mr Knitwit nan has been having a clear-out again! and this time she found some old knitting magazines!
 
 
this was the first magazine and these are the two patterns I found most interesting!
 

this appears to be a slipper pattern that ISNT written in the round! 


And this jacket just looks stupidly cosy and cuddly!


The second magazine contained this gorgeous pattern for a lil girls cardigan with embroidery! So if one of my friends could impregnate themselves with a lil girl that would be awesome!!!!
 
Now I just have to get round to knitting them all!

In other good news the lovely folks at Minerva crafts have featured my navy megan dress on their blog!!  


I feel rather proud of myself to be honest! 
 
Much Love
 
Frankie
 
xxx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your dress is perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's far from perfect! But I love it anyway! X

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x