Wednesday 25 February 2015

A lil piece of home

When lil Knitwit started nursery they asked us to provide a home link box. Basically this would be a small box filled with things from home that would help to settle him if he was feeling sad or missing us. 
Needless to say as a mother who was allowing someone else to care for her child after two years of being a stay at home mum. I threw my heart and soul into decorating that box. My baby boy would have the best box on the shelf! 


I stencilled his name. 


Hand drew thomas (his favourite)


And placed baby bunny and a few other things in! After I lined the box with shiny paper and thomas decals.

I went all out, and to be honest doing it made me feel a little bit better about the whole situation, it was nice to know he always had a little peice of home and that mummy's crafting skills had been useful! 

Ironically he never used the box, didn't touch it, wasn't interested. 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx


1 comment:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x