Friday 9 January 2015

He plays play station and I sew, we don't speak, we just silently accompany each other....

The title pretty much sums up me and mr Knitwit during lil knitwits nap time! 

It gives me a good chance to embroidery or knit and fully relax, just me and my thoughts! 

This is what I'm working on at the moment. 


I started it just before Christmas, but I have no idea what it's called it's basically white stitches on white fabric with wadding In between, I originally thought it was called white work but I'm pretty sure that's to do with lace? 


It's good fun though and it's nice not to have to think about colour! After all wouldn't life but a lot easier if everything was black and white?! 


I free handed the design using one old my traditional embroidery books as inspiration! 

In other news lil knits transitsion back to nursery went smoothly, and we got Netflix! YAY! I love a good box set! 

I've already started on gossip girl (which gives me major clothing envy! And hair envy! And well everything envy! 

And me and mr Knitwit have started American horror story, we watched episode 1 last night and well it's a bit strange! But it does had Connie Britton, who also gives me hair envy! 

Any other TV series recommendations?

Much love

Frankie 

Xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x