Tuesday 13 January 2015

Piling on the pressure

Okay so I have been doing things, I just haven't been able to blog about themyet because my amazon order hasn't turned up yet!  (Oooh cryptic!) I've actually made to mimi blouse from tilly and the buttons and I've nearly finished my megan dress! Although I am having to take two inches out of each side seam, and I have no idea why? When I made my muslin it fit beautifully and now it's like a sack! Can't win! 

Anyway other than that I've been drooling over crochet projects. 


Amigurumi Crochet Cuties Pattern via Etsy’s AnaPaulaOli


http://bouncingbonbon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/bright-and-fun-crochet-projects.html?m=1


http://www.lbyarnco.com/2010/11/kureyon-crochet-blanket-2/

(I'll add the links to these as soon as I've found the original sources) these have now been added! 

I love the look of crochet especially the blankets! But sadly I can't do it! I just can't do it! Seriously it's a problem! But this year I am determined to learn! I will master the art of crochet or die trying! (Wow I am having an optimistic Tuesday morning arnt I! 

I just hope that this time I can crack the crochet code! 

Much love 

Frankie!

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I can crochet the squares and the blanket, but I wish I could crochet other things in 3d, like those toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could crochet the squares at least! that's the main thing I want to make!
      x

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x