Thursday 29 January 2015

Shortened Delphine skirt

So I finally got around to shortening my delphine skirt from love at first stitch! And I'm now happy to report that I no longer feel like a librarian when I wear it! 

 
I'm still having some fit issues at the waist but it's just so nicely done on the inside that I don't want to ruin it! 

I've also managed to find a black three quarte length sleeve top to wear with it so I'm nice and toasty for winter! 


Those of you who read this blog may remember that I used the very last of my grandad Robert fabric! How lucky is it that this pattern only requires one metre of fabric! I thought the brown was quite grandpa but I love it now! 

Much love

Frankie

P.s why does it always take me longer to alter a garment than to actually make it? 

X

1 comment:

  1. Mine turned out the same at waist - did you want work out how to alter it?

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x