Thursday 14 April 2016

DIY Camera Bag

I'm still working my way through a few items I pulled from my wardrobe to up cycle! This bag was next on the list, nothing in particular wrong with it apart from some slight staining on the front.

I was inspired by the fun novelty bags you can get now and decided to turn it into a "camera bag"


I laid out my materials [I painted some old leather in silver and black using revell modelling paints]


And found some inspiration!

Then I had a play around with making a camera effect using the materials!


Then Finally stuck everything down using my glue gun!
I think in total the whole project took about an hour maybe? It was very quick and satisfying! 


I think you can just about tell its meant to be a camera but its not as good as my moustache bag that I made when I first started blogging. 

Mainly I used old pieces of leather, and a red button for the flash but now I'm thinking I should have used felt and it would of looked cuter.


I think the overall look could be more polished I probably should have taken a bit more time over the whole thing rather than just bust it out because I was bored and needed something to do!


I'm considering add a strap and maybe trying to neaten it up a bit, but I'm not sure if I'm that bothered because I tend to just use the same few bags! 


So yeah I'm actually feeling a bit more blah about it the more I look to be honest. And now I'm annoyed because I used the last of My glue gun stitcks on it!

Much Love

Frankie

xxx

2 comments:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x