Friday 12 September 2014

OWOP day 6 and 7

I'm a little late for OWOP day 6 ! (What I've been busy!) 


I wore my Robert version with my golf jumper (Dunlop) I promised myself I would only wear the jumper for golf but they looked far to cute together!

And today is very monochrome! 


White dress , black "funeral"  jacket (yes I have a funeral jacket don't judge!)

Black and white brogue style heels and a beige clutch! 

And we are finished! That's OWOP done with! For this year at least! Thank god my washing machine can finally rest! 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in! I think your Scarlett O'Hara dress was my fave! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it! And hopefully next year I'll be a bit more confident and have some more options!
      Thanks for hosting c

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x