Sunday 7 September 2014

Brum Brum

Today I have done no crafting , none. 

Instead I spent the day with my awesome family, listened to music, had a BBQ , played on scooters and most importantly! Played with daddy's bikes!! 


Me and baby niece on my dad's bike! 

 
We're very keen on safety...

And daddy even let me have a go on his moped! 


All in all? Although I didn't do much crafting, apart from a bit of bunting in the morning.... 


It's been a dammed good day , and a lovely lady told me how I can work out what the material is from my Robert dress! So I shall be doing that tommow!!! 

Much love 

Frankie
Aka - Steve McQueen 

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. It was a fantastic day :) Keith heard me asked Dad how much a moped would be on the video Mum posted on facebook, oopps :p

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x