Saturday 6 September 2014

OWOP Day 1

Today's a bit chilly so in wearing the second of my simplicity 4070 dresses (which I'm lovingly calling my Robert dress) and doing some layering!! 


Apologies for the picture , it's pretty hard to get a decent shot! So we have: 
• Robert dress
• red cowl neck jumper (hand me down from sister in law)
• worlds thickest red tights (possibly pretty polly) 
• boots (Car boot)
• ring , Claire's accessories

So that's how I've styled it today, I'm hoping it's less chilly tommorrow otherwise I'll be spending the whole week under jumpers and you won't see the dresses! 

 
Accessories wise I've opted for a chunky ring! 

Happy owoping 

Much love

Frankie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x