Wednesday 10 February 2016

One day I'll be a grownup and all my stationary will match.

I love stationary , in fact the stationary aisle of home and bargains is a bit dangerous for me. It's all just so cheap and shiny! 

I've got loads of notebooks, I've got an ideas book, a sketchbook, a blog notes book, a wedding book, a shopping book! Lots of books and recently I got a lil tin pencil case which I love for keeping my posh pen and felt tips in. 

However my sketching pencils do not fit. 

And I like my sketching pencils, I like them all in one place ready to go. So I perished the stationary aisle trying to justify the purchase when I thought , why don't I just make one? 

So I did! 


This is a scrap of the pansy print I used for my dress. And the zip is from an old pair of jeans which is why it's at the top, this far I have no use for zips that small. 

It's a pretty bodge job but it works so I'm happy, and it only took five minutes to sew. 


And everything fits hurrah! 

And I've got a good amount of sketching done too. I promised myself I'd try and sketch more this year to keep my eye in so to speak, and boy am I rusty ! 


Sorry about the lighting on these and the flare, I was in the kitchen - 1950s lady


lil man


Rikkis nan and grandad - I gave up on this because I wasn't happy With it


Tony soprano


Salvador Dali


Marilyn Monroe

I think if I work hard I might get better but so far I'm just not happy with any of them 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

5 comments:

  1. The one of the Little Bean is gorgeous :) Love the pencil case too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketches Frankie. Yet another string to your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are one very talented young lady

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x