Thursday 25 February 2016

Gardening Apron Tutorial!!

I've got a new tutorial up on the craft cotton company blog ! This one is a gardening apron and kneeler set which is perfect for mothers day and only takes one set of fat quarters! I used these ones from the craft cotton company but I've been swooning over these as well!! 

Here's some photos of the construction process! Its very simple you just have to do some measuring in the beginning!! 


Its a lot of fun to make! and looks really pretty! Perfect for gift giving! 


And here's the finished gardening apron, it has three small pockets, two large pockets a ribbon to tie your keys onto and two loops to hook tools into! And because it ties at the waist with a bow its one size fits all.

If you want to take a look at the tutorial you can find it here!

And if you make your own send me a picture so I can see how it turned out!! You can email me, or tweet me @KnitwitsOwls or instagram me!  

Hope you like it!!!

Frankie

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x