Thursday 11 December 2014

Alternative decorations!

After the success of the mini Christmas stocking I made for my mum from lil Knitwit, it was politely suggested that maybe grandad needed something to?


Now after doing a whole batch of stockings earlier this month, a stocking was not happening! 


And my dad isn't a huge Christmas person either, so I opted for darth vader! (I don't know if my dad has any particular love for darth but it was a nickname from work that stuck! Something to do with him being evil!) 


Stitch stitch stitch! 


And voila! An embroidery hoop Christmas decoration for grandad from lil Knitwit! 

(And yes dad if your reading it will be with you shortly!)

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

2 comments:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x