Monday 24 August 2015

Mr knitwits birthday cake!

It's inly a brief one today! It's me knitwits birthday and although he's at work, poor sausage! 

We did celebrate yesterday though, we did presents and had a takeaway and went out and had friends over! It was a really lovely pre birthday! 

But today is for cake! 


It's a design from Disney sweets and treats and I think it's the best cake I've made from the magazines! 


And Mr knitwits loves it too! It combines his favourite thing "gaming" and lil knitwits favourite thing "toy story"! 


I just hope it tastes nice! I made two cakes one where I had to cut off the burnt bits and another where I was one egg short and had to improvise! 

Eek! 

Much love

Frankie

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x