Thursday 11 June 2015

Because there's only so many times you can watch the September issue without being classed as a stalker.

I love the September issue, it's a documentary about creating the September issue of vogue with interviews by Anna wintour and other huge names in fashion. 

I can't tell you how many times I've watched it, so when my beloved Netflix suggested "advanced style" I thought I'd give it a whirl. 

And this documentary is amazing! Like seriously it's the bomb! 

Without giving away the entire documentary, it's by Ari Seth Cohen and is about the beautiful older women of New York who still dress beautifully and have fun with fashion! 


It started off as a blog which can be found here:
http://advancedstyle.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

And then became a book which I'm putting on my Christmas list


And then became a documentary film! I loved the vibrant personalities of all the women but this lady was my absolute favourite.


She was the very epitome of class and sophistication. 


And there's this one part where she says how she takes really good care of her Chanel bags so she can give them to her granddaughter. I was SOBBING! And if she'd like to adopt me I'm completely open to that! 

All in all it was a fantastic film and I'd reccomend it to anyone with an interest in fashion! 

It also reminded me of this poem : 


Much love

Frankie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x