Friday 25 September 2015

A craft I don't like.

I've finally found a craft I don't like , in fact I'd go as far to say I didn't enjoy one aspect of the process after the first five minutes. 

I got this little découpage kit in a copy of craftseller magazine ages ago! And I mean months! 


Anyway it came with tissue paper, wooden animals and string and I had an hour to spare so I thought why not. 

I ripped up some tissue paper and go cracking! And that's where the problems started! 

It's fiddly
It's messy
I'm still finding tissue paper now

All in all it just wasn't for me! 

But I preserved and finished 


Yay arnt they pretty, I think your suppose to mix the tissue papers but I thought it looked messy so I kept it to the same. 

Any way i basically hate them and the experience of making them hasn't endeared me to them. Sooooo I think I'm going to offer them to my mum for her Christmas tree. She has a mixture of decorations so I think they'd fit in. 

Anyhow I also got some sewing done recently ! 


Here's me hand hemming the skirt, it was going to be a pretty basic dress blog post but I think I might do something a bit creepy and Halloween based! 

Much love

Frankie 

1 comment:

  1. It's been a long time since my wee girl made me something to go on the tree 🎅

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x