Wednesday 26 April 2017

Me Made May Pledge

Its that time of year again, dust off your selfie sticks me made may is upon us! [LOL you don't actually need a selfie stick but it makes it a hell of a lot easier to take full outfit pictures if you have one. Mine was £1 from Tesco but if you know anyone under the age of 20 they probably have one you can borrow!] 




'I, Frankie Baldwin of www.knitwits-owls@blogspot.co.uk & knitwitsowls on instagram, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear at least one me made thing everyday and to try and wear as many different items as possible each day for the duration of May 2017 Including both knitted and sewn items'

So that's the plan, I'm hoping to wear at least 1 me made item everyday and to try and get lots of variety in so some of the things lurking at the back of my wardrobe get some attention! Blogging wise I'll be trying to take daily instagram outfits and I'll be doing a weekly "style diary" type thing on the blog! and then at the end I'll review everything I've discovered!

And me made may marks 1 year of me wearing glasses! It was actually during Me made may last year that I got a brutal eye infection and had to have an emergency trip to the opticians where they told me I had damaged the surface of my eye! Now my eyes all better, no more damage but I'm still wearing my glasses because I think I actually like them now!!!

So happy glasses anniversary to me!!

Anyways if you want to read my posts from last year you can find them here;





Much Love 

Frankie 

xxx

follow me on instagram 
follow me on bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x