Monday 9 April 2018

Me Made May 2018!! My Pledge!

I've signed up for Me Made May! 

I'm not sure how many years I've taken part in this challenge for? At least two I think?


The basic idea is that you challenge yourself to wear as many me made things as you can in the month of may. 

This is my pledge but you can sign up here!

'I, Frankie of www.knitwits-owls.blogger.com and @knitwitsowls , sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '18. I endeavour to wear at least one me made item every day for the month of may and to take daily photos so I can spot the gaps in my wardrobe that need filling. AND to give my wardrobe a proper clean out and give anything I don't wear/need to charity! May 2018'

I do actually wear me made clothes most days now so maybe I should have challenged myself a bit more? But I am hoping this challenge will show me where the holes are in my wardrobe already. 

Plus my wardrobe needs a BIG clear out of RTW items and me made items [ I hate throwing me made's away but sometimes it just needs doing!]

So I'll be documenting my whole Month on Instagram [Or at least I'm going to try] and Ill be doing weekly roundups on here! 

Are you signing up?

Much Love 

Frankie 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I am in but I have one challenge to overcome.

    ReplyDelete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x