Thursday 8 September 2016

#sewphotohop week 1


Omg it has been hectic, what with Lil man starting school and everything else I just haven't had time to sew! or breathe or eat!!!!!

But anyway I have been keeping up with the sewphotohop challenge!


Day 1 - Hello! this was my introduction photo!


Day 2 - Favourite skill, Mines hand sewing because its basically therapy!


Day 3 - Dream Project , I've been thinking on coats a lot at the minute especially after finishing my little jacket, and I'm thinking that I might actually have the confidence to give it ago now !


Day 4 - signature style, I think mine is simple shapes with a vintage vibe!!!!


Day 5 - Print or solid! Print obvs!!!


Day 6 - sewing essentials, this is the inside of my sewing box and it is a huge mess!


Day 7 - Stash Buster, I said these bunny rabbits! I love a stash buster that can double as a present!!!!

And that's it for this week!

I am really looking forward to getting back into a sewing routine but things are sooo crazy at the moment!!!!

Much Love

Frankie

x

1 comment:

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x