Friday 22 May 2015

Coming from a sick bed near you!

Okay so I'm still feeling wretched , to the point where Mr knitwits took lil knitwits to nursery today! After a night shift! I know right, sometimes that man is a first prize twonk and other times he's a flipping diamond!

So yeah that was my day snuggled up under a fuzzy blanket on the sofa, trying to feel like a human being again. 

So I watched "the fault in our stars" (pretty good, depressing but in a nice way if that makes sense) 

And then binge watched "pretty little liars" on Netflix, which I'm still kind off enjoying, I feel like if I couldn't watch the episodes one after another I'd have lost interest by now to be honest. 

Also regarding Netflix, does anyone else feel judged when the "are you still watching ............." Banner comes up after like 3 episodes? 

YES I AM! STOP JUDGING ME! if I wanna binge watch a TV series I will! And if I wanna do it in my Jammies I will do that too!

So anyhow apart from all of the TV watching I've been doing I also added another couple of rows onto my English paper pieced hexagon quilt. 


I'm sooooo glad I put the white in there! It really breaks up the colours and stops it looking like a scrap vomit quilt! 

A scrap vomit quilt (technical term) is what I call the quilts I make, where I launch myself in head first and don't think about composition, or breaking up colours or pattern or anything really , so it just looks like a bucket of scraps has vomited! Here you can see the white breaks it up and stops this problem. 

I'm still not sure where it's going to end up, there's a couple of babies being born this year so one of them might get it (my expectant friends can form an orderly que) or I might just save it for when I get a dog!

AlThough I might cry if the dog wrecked it? 

No I'd definitely cry! 

Much love

A poorly 

Frankie

Xxx

P.s please direct your sympathy to the comments box :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the hexies, and I think it's hilarious when Netflix asks if you are still watching. I do it with the Goodwife when I'm sewing, back to back episodes, I'm very good at listening to legal jargon! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never watched the good wife, it looks quite complicated, and I'm not very good at complicated! I am loving hex is at the moment! Frankie x

      Delete

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x