Tuesday 9 September 2014

OWOP Day 4

Oppsie this is a late one! Today I wore the Robert version of my simplicity 4070 and went for very preppy styling! 


Dress - Robert version with box pleats, handmade! 
Cardigan - select (used to wear this cardigan with nothing underneath and about five buttons done up when first got it! Some of my fashion choices make me cringe now!!! (By nothing I mean I did have a bra on! I'm not a complete tramp)) 
Shoes - primark imitation deck shoes! Given to me by mother in law! 

I managed to convince myself that the three strand pearls made the outfit look like a costume! 

Followed coco channels advice as always , always take off the last thing you put on. Good job pants go on first isn't it!!! 

Much love

Frankie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x